Monday, May 10, 2010

About the Angel...

Oh!God, guess I am coming near to you too soon;
It is my dying hour of the sunset, ride to the moon.

I don't remember who wrecked havoc to my growing spring
Now I lay down like my life has no game and no swing.

The passersby would glance-stare and gaze;
My counterparts enjoy the rain in the nature's maze.
God I can't move, heaven I stay standstill,
I prayed for someone to feel, destiny where's the heal?

That was when I woke up on the touch of an angel;
In my dying hours I hoped for a life that will commingle,
My breaths were slowing down, when my life was breathing fast
Oh destiny! It was a new life and I knew I would last.

I declined many droplets of water and the taste of the white
He still fought like Hector when he saw a chance so bright,
Darkness lost its sheen when darkness produced light
Oh my lord!! This was so amazing, I enjoyed an awesome sight!!

He hugged me to give great warmth
He kissed me to increase my strength
My eyes saw the world wide open
This became my world when things started to happen..

As I recovered I wanted to thank him
No words however he would understand in my theme
I cried out my squrriling sound
"God bless you, coz of you my life is found"..

No comments: