Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Journey of Distance....




I passed my weekend without the glass of Smirnoff
But that din’t bothers you;
I listened to “Until I find you again!”
But I can’t expect you to start loving it!!
I go for a morning walk
And you sleep two hours extra,
I watched Devil’s Advocate in idiot box
You made friendship with the popcorn!!

We are friends but live our own world;
I talk to silence about my liking for music and
My inability to pay off the last month EMIs!
You told the wind that you want to conquer hearts and
How good it was to be rewarded for an outstanding performance!!

We travel a distance of unequal significance;
I just walked and you developed wings to fly!
I have met the substance of illusion.
You dared to have a collision with experience.
Sometimes I wonder if we ever met someday and
You always dream of ways to avoid such a paranoid encounter.

My penchant blossoms for a new stuff after every passing second;
You scuffed off the ideas and locked them saying “Ideas no longer rule”!
Then suddenly I discovered a way to live life with a paradigm shift;
And later on I realized that it’s a way you had already invented;
I follow and hence not rule.
You lead and then you yearn for an opportunity to be the torchbearer.

Under these circumstances, it is but anybody’s guess that
We will always agree to disagree.
But did we ever complain about not being breathing the same breath of life?
You would then say I ask too many questions
I appreciate that not too many questions will have answers that are logical.
Perhaps you would then give a smile and say,
For a change even we may agree…………….







2 comments:

Shilpi said...

Good one..!

Regards..!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.