Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Paradise: Revisited, will I restore?

I wake up early today and didn’t prepare my breakfast
Because it was made for me and served with a careful delicacy!
I heard the whistling bird singing “A morning of grandeur”
There was a smiley smile in the way the rain intervened the moment
I didn’t have my breakfast and had a break-dance in the warmth of nature
Oh Yeh! This is my home where I long to belong!!!

The absence of dreaded routines that papa exuberates;
The sweat creating efforts in the kitchen of the person
Whom I fear more than God, my mom would speak loudly
“Son, I have been craving for an opportunity to feed you”And my innocuous realisation; that mom next time I would
Make rose of a stone to bring an AC home!!!

Howling feelings of the distance submerges under the
Closet of memories that stood still but alive like the
Flowing waters of the transparent torrent;
“Where have you been all the while?”…
I have been surveying a way out to keep coming back….

No comments: